Monday, August 26, 2013

Introduction

Welcome all would-be readers, to my new sports blog where I will be doing my best to provide coverage and analysis of the Minnesota Vikings throughout the upcoming season (and beyond!) as well as several of my thoughts on the NFL at large during the season! My goals for this blog will include examining key story lines that crop up throughout the season as well as break down all 16 regular season games that the Vikings play in depth (and hopefully a few more games in January!) As well as going in depth with Vikings coverage I will provide brief analysis on other games happening around the NFL and the issues of the day that crop up around the league! Throughout the next few days I will preview the Minnesota Vikings 2013 season after their first three preseason games as well as giving you my win-loss predictions for every NFL team and my complete playoff predictions for the upcoming year! Thanks in advance to all of you who stumble along to read and SKOL Vikings!

No comments:

Post a Comment